Winter Warriors, Seasonal Support



Have you armed your family for Winter Wellness?

You might be surprised to hear that my wellness is proactive, not reactive. It is well thought out, yet easy-to-use plan, that will help me maneuver cooler temperatures, Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities, and spending more time in confined areas with others who may be sharing what I am not eager to receive.

People ask me all the time how I stay so healthy and have such energy. I honestly attribute this blessing to Young Living's products and to a whole food diet. I love the results I am experiencing, so this post is unabashedly about the Young Living essential oils, high quality supplements and non-toxic products that I would not be without, especially at this time of the year.

So what have I been stocking up on lately? 

Starting with...